4 in stock
The Makey Makey Classroom STEM Pack is an Invention Literacy for students aged 8+ y.o. that allows them to learn the basics of programming through an engaging hands-on experience. Each pack includes 12 Makey Makey Classic kits and extra accessories perfect for students inventing creative projects. Each kit contains a Makey Makey circuit board, alligator clips and connector wires for creating exciting projects using everyday objects, such as fruits, play dough and other conductive materials. The pack is ideal for classroom learning, as it includes supportive resources for educators, such as instruction cards, a helpful visual started guide and an educator’s guide.
|INPUTS FRONT (each PCB)||• 6 resistive touchpad/alligator clip-thru connectors (default mapped to arrow keys, space bar, and mouse click; can be reassigned)
• 1 resistive touchpad with 5 alligator clip-thru connectors to earth (ground)
|INPUTS/OUTPUTS BACK (each PCB)||• 6-pin key input header (mapped to W, A, S, D, F, G keys)
• 6-pin mouse click/scroll input header (mapped to up, down, left, right, right-click, left-click)
• 5 pin expansion/output header (key press, mouse click/scroll, 2 x GND, 5V)
|POWER||• USB 5V DC
• Mini-B USB jack on-board (No external power necessary if connected by USB to computer)
|WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS||• PCB: 3.69 in x 1.9 in (9.37 cm x 4.8 cm)
• STEM Pack Case: 7.8 lbs (3.54 kg) 20.3 in x 13.8 in x 2.5 in (51.56cm x 35.05 cm x 6.35 cm)
• Mac OS (MacBook laptops, Apple iMac desktop PCs)
• iPads and iPhones running iOS 13.0+ (with a USB-to-Lightning adaptor)
• Linux (Ubuntu, etc.)
Please select an option to see content specific to your location and shop online.