Can you inspire
a Billion people?
Sorry but we currently have no vacant positions
Head Of Digital
The Head of Digital will support a brand-new start up business called OKdo in their quest to be the best of the best. The Head of Digital is responsible for optimising the performance of OKdo’s digital sales channel(s) and leadership of the OKdo marketing team.
A significant priority of this role will be to develop and lead the delivery of a market leading customer experience through the OKdo web platform and create highly relevant online marketing content pre, on and post store in a tailored and seamless manner to exploit OKdo’s value proposition.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to make a real impact within an exciting new business venture, whilst having the support of large corporate business such as Electrocomponents.
You will be responsible for creating and delivering the OKdo digital marketing strategy, Accountable for creating and maintaining a website with a market leading customer experience as well as being responsible for the entire Okdo Marketing and Digital Teams.
Producing a global digital and off-line marketing calendar to support core commercial objectives, with a clear test and learn plan, evolution of channels and media strategy.
You will be accountable for developing a keyword / rich content strategy across SEO and digital advertising to utilise both channels effectively to ensure maximum coverage in market for the OKdo product lines (aspiration to be ranked No.1 for all leading boards in external search engines) whilst managing all other digital channels e.g. rsonline, Amazon, ebay etc.
Channel Sales Manager (Japan/Korea)
The role of the Channel Sales Manager (Japan/Korea) is to deliver our ambitious sales, growth, operating profit and gross margin targets for Korea and Japan.
You’ll be helping shape our global channel sales strategy, then designing and executing a regional channel sales strategy for Korea and Japan that supports our short-term and long-term plan with a focus on sales growth and profitability.
You’ll take full accountability for regional channel sales targets, and develop relationships with new and existing channel partners to protect and build our market share.
In this role, you’ll be working with fellow OKdo crew members at all levels, including members of the global management team.
- Developing commercial relationships and partnerships with regional channel partners and end customers
- Developing an exceptional customer engagement strategy across resellers, start-ups and system integrators.
- Expanding the geographic footprint of channel partners in Korea and Japan.
- Identifying new customers across all defined customer segments, securing contracts and agreements that add value and competitive advantage to our strategy.
- Sharing customer demand and feedback with fellow OKdo crew members to recommend new products and services that deliver profitable new revenue streams.
- Developing new and innovative customer ecosystems to support our strategy.
- Developing a regional strategy to keep all partners up to date with new products and services.
- Identifying and partnering with new start-up companies in related market segments.
You’ll need to be:
- Passionate about building and maintaining positive relationships with your fellow OKdo Crew members at all levels, plus suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Well organised, with a strong attention to detail.
- Goal orientated and able to work proactively on your own initiative.
- Able to prioritise a wide range of activities and deliver to tight timescales.
- Flexible, resilient and energetic.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience of generating sales in the world of SBC and IoT by working with your top-class network of external suppliers and partners.
- A deep understanding of what SBC and IoT customers need, and a passion for delivering a brilliant customer experience.
- Experience of organisations with a fast-paced, startup mentality.
Desirable knowledge, skills and experience:
- It would be helpful if you could speak both Korean and Japanese language. Or work directly with both cultures.
Sound like you? contact us now for more info email@example.com
We’re looking for a passionate, Creative Marketer who has a ‘can do’ attitude and is ready to get involved in a completely 360 degree marketing role.
The successful candidate will have strong marketing experience and be ready for an exciting new opportunity.
Working alongside the global marketing team the successful candidate will be creating, supporting and implementing global marketing campaigns for OKdo, an exciting, new technology company.
Development and execution of agreed marketing campaigns including (but not limited to);
- Providing market insights to the wider marketing team
- Working with third parties to increase brand awareness both through traditional marketing channels and innovative new approaches to ensure we reach our target market and stand out within the market
- Content development and copywriting. Including creating website content, social media posts and stakeholder communications
- Develop and adhere to project timelines to ensure activities are delivered to a high standard and on time
- Co-ordinate third parties, including agencies, suppliers and partners along with both internal and external stakeholders
- Outline ROI and campaign success through agreed KPI’s
Sound like you? contact us now for more info firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Support and Customer Service Advisor
We’re looking for a Sales Support and Customer Service Advisor to join us at OKdo, a brand new global tech company shaking up the world of Single Board Computing (SBC) and the Internet of Things (IoT).
A fast paced role at the sharp end of the business helping make sure we give our customers a consistently brilliant experience that keeps them coming back for more.
Based in the UK, and this will suit an exceptional team player with the ability to stay connected to colleagues across the globe and a passion for delivering amazing service.
Export Sales Co-ordinators
We’re looking for a Export Sales Co-ordinator to join us at OKdo, a brand new global tech company shaking up the world of Single Board Computing (SBC) and the Internet of Things (IoT).This UK-based role manages a portfolio of customer accounts with the aim of providing a flawless experience for our export customers all over the world.
You’ll need to be hot on trade compliance, experienced in handling and processing customer export orders, and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced, global and dynamic environment.