DEBIX Model A is a high-performing industrial single-board computer launched by OKdo Technology and Polyhex Technology. It’s ideal for applications in industry 4.0, IoT, smart cities and multimedia. Based on a Quad-core i.MX 8M Plus processor, DEBIX Model A brings you faster speed and powerful performance.
Key benefits of DEBIX Model A
- Tiny yet powerful processor – DEBIX Model A is based on a powerful Quad-core i.MX 8M Plus processor. With quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 1.8GHz and 2GB/4GB/6GB LPDDR4, it can perform sophisticated processing tasks.
- Perfect for multiple industrial applications – ideal for industry 4.0, IoTs, smart cities and multimedia applications. It can be easily integrated into various industrial projects, such as object recognition systems, industrial control and warning systems, truck safety systems, and many more.
- Strong performance in extreme environments – the board features industrial-grade components and a wide CPU temperature range of -40℃ to 105℃ to work stably in extreme environments.
- Flexible use with add-on boards – DEBIX Model A I/O and DEBIX Model A LoRa add-on boards offer unlimited possibilities.
- AI at its best – integrate the DEBIX Model A into multiple applications using AI to recognize objects, accurately locate positions, and build centralized control and processing systems.
- Video encoding & decoding capabilities – the processor features dual cameras, multiple serial ports, and multi-network interaction. Its video encoding & decoding capabilities and network functionalities are ideal for building monitoring systems.
Key product features
- Operating system: Android 11/Yocto-L5.10.72_2.2.0/Ubuntu 20.04 and basic software for fast and direct applications. Download & install the DEBIX operating system.
- Connectivity: Gigabit network, 2.4G & 5G Wifi, Bluetooth 5.0, high-speed USB 3.0 and PCIe support connection and control of various industrial peripherals.
- Advanced multimedia capabilities: 1080p60 video encode and decode (including H.265, H.264), 3D/2D graphic acceleration, and multiple audio and voice functionalities.
- Neural processing unit: Comes with an integrated neural processing unit (NPU) that delivers up to 2.3 TOPS.
Machine Learning & Industrial Automation
- Machine Vision and Robot Controller
- Industrial Computer, Gateways, HMI
- Printers and Scanners
- Machine Visual Inspection
- Factory Automation
Smart Home, Building & City
- Safety, Security and Surveillance
- Fleet Analytics
- Traffic Monitor and Flow Optimization
- Vision Payment Systems
- Targeted Advertisement
- Service Drones
- Alarm and AI Server Hubs
- Home Patient and Elderly Monitor
Consumer & Pro Audio/Voice Systems
- Surround sound and sound bars
- Audio/video receiver
- Immersive Audio Products
- Wireless or networked smart speakers
- Personal Assistant
- Voice-assisted products
||NXP i.MX 8M Plus (default), 4 x Cortex-A53, comes with an integrated neural processing unit (NPU) that delivers up to 2.3 TOPS. Industrial grade CPU runs at 1.6GHz, and commercial grade CPU runs at up to 1.8GHz. (i.MX 8M Plus series CPU optional)
||2GB LPDDR4 (4GB/6GB optional)
||Default: Micro SD card (Onboard 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB eMMC optional)
||Android 11, Yocto, Ubuntu
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1 x RJ45 with POE power supply (need POE power supply module); 1 x pin header (without network transformer)
- WIFI & BT: 2.4G & 5G dual-frequency WIFI, BT5.0
- USB: 4 x USB 3.0 Host Type-A, 1 x USB 2.0 OTG Type-C
- Audio: 1 x Headphone and Mic combo port
- HDMI: 1 x HDMI OUT
- 40 Pin Double-Row Pin Headers: 3 x UART, 2 x I2C, 2 x SPI, 2 x CAN, 6 x GPIO for default, can be reused as I2S, PWM, SPDIF and GPIO through software configuration; 5V power supply, system reset, ON/OFF
- 1 x LVDS, single & dual channel 8bit, double-row pin headers
- 1 x MIPI CSI, support 4-lane 24-Pin 0.5mm Pitch FPC socket
- 1 x MIPI DSI, support 4-lane 24-Pin 0.5mm Pitch FPC socket
- 1 x PCIe, support PCIe x1, 19-Pin 0.3mm Pitch FPC socket
||DC 5V/3A Type-C
||85.0 x 56.0mm
||-40℃ to 105℃
DEBIX Model A I/O Interfaces & Dimensions
DEBIX Model A Pinout Diagram
Warning: DEBIX I/O board pinout is different to the pinout on the DEBIX Model A board – please consult the documentation.