1000+ Great Products
Secure PayPal and Card payments
Same Day Dispatch (ordered before 16:00 GMT)
Getting started Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Begin by inserting your microSD card into the microSD card slot on the Raspberry Pi. This will only fit one way.
- Plug in USB keyboard and mouse into the USB slots on the Raspberry Pi.
- Make sure your monitor or TV is switched ON and that you have selected the correct input (eg. HDMI 1, DVI, etc.)
- Connect your micro-HDMI cable from your Raspberry Pi to your Monitor or TV.
- If you intend to connect your Raspberry Pi to the internet, plug in an Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port which is located next to the USB ports or the the WiFi option, otherwise, skip the step.
- When you have plugged in all the required cables and MicroSD card, plug in the USB-C power supply. This will turn ON and boot up your Raspberry Pi.