Get up and running with your OKdo Raspberry Pi 4 Kit in no time.
- Peel the protective backing from the heatsinks and stick them to the components shown in the diagram above
- Insert Raspberry Pi into the case
- Secure the 4 screws that hold the Raspberry Pi to the case
- Slide the fan into position
- Secure the 2 screws that hold the fan in place
- Connect the positive (red) cable of the fan to the pin shown above
- Connect the negative (black) cable of the fan to the pin shown above
Ensure that the fan’s leads are connected to the correct pins.
- Turn the Raspberry Pi and case around and stick the self-adhesive feet to the case
- Insert the micro SD card into the slot of the Raspberry Pi
- Connect the mouse and keyboard to any 2 of the USB ports
- Connect the screen to the HDMI port labelled “HDMI0”
- Connect the power cable to the port labelled “POWER”
- Ensure that the switch on the power cable is turned on
- Your Raspberry Pi will boot and display the desktop
- The first time you start up your Raspberry Pi, the Welcome to Raspberry Pi application will pop-up, guiding you through the initial setup
The following steps are optional and not needed if you plan to use the GPIO pins in your projects.
- Carefully slide the top of the case into position ensuring that all the small tabs snap into place and the screw holes are aligned
Ensure that the fan’s leads are not in the way
- Use the remaining screw to secure the lid to the base of the case