Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Competition
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be submitted by following, sharing and tagging 1 person in OKdo social media competition posts.
- The opening date for entries is 9am on Wednesday the 12th June 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 4pm on Wednesday 19th June 2019. Entries received after this time will NOT be considered.
- OKdo accepts no responsibility for entries that are not successfully completed, submitted or received by the Closing Date for any reason, including, for example, due to a technical fault or other equipment failure of any kind.
- The prize draw is open to all OKdo social media followers of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- This competition is not open to anyone living in a country, province, or state where this competition is prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted (for example prohibits unregistered competitions or contests or requires OKdo to post a bond) under national, federal, provincial, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations.
In particular, Customers located in Italy, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Cuba, or North Korea are ineligible to participate.
This competition is not open to employees (or their immediate family members) of the Electrocomponents group of companies.
Judging the Competition:
- The winners will be selected by random from all entries received prior to the Closing Date. There will be four prize draws at point of competition close.
- The decision OKdo make regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- By entering attendees will have the chance to win a Raspberry Pi Model 3 B+ (in total we have 4 to give away).
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Whilst OKdo has provided the Raspberry Pi Model 3 B+. OKdo reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the reasonable control of OKdo make it necessary to do so.
- Winners will be contacted after each draw via social media and will need to provide postage information for the delivery of prize.
- In order to claim the prize you must: provide valid delivery address and full contact name
- By submitting an entry, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. OKdo reserves the right to refuse entry or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, OKdo will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of OKdo or its agents or employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you are a winner of the competition, you agree that OKdo may use your name, image, town or country of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- OKdo will process your personal data as set out in: https://www.okdo.com/privacy-policy/. By entering the competition, you agree, that any personal information (including email address, telephone number and date of birth) provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used by OKdo or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition and may be passed on to third party suppliers if required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- OKdo reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
The promoter of this competition is OKdo, Fifth Floor, Two Pancras Square, Kings Cross, London, N1C 4AG, United Kingdom (referred to as “OKdo” in these terms and conditions).