The Raspberry Pi PoE HAT is an add-on board for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ and Pi 4. It is used to power the Raspberry Pi via an Ethernet cable, provided that power-sourcing equipment is installed on the Ethernet network.
The HAT also includes a fan that will cool the processor on the main Raspberry Pi board.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3af-2003 PoE
- Input Voltage: 37–57V DC, Class 2 device
- Output Power: 5V DC/2.5A
- Cooling: 25mm × 25mm brushless fan delivering 2.2CFM for processor cooling
Features and Benefits:
- Effortless install means no soldering.
- Small fan will keep your processor temperatures cool.
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply
- Fan contains fan control for the user
- Far more efficient, cheaper and safer than a conventional power supply