The micro:bit breakout board is an add-on board which is designed specifically for the BBC micro:bit. It has 3.3V of input voltage and is powered by the edge connector of micro:bit.
- Input voltage: 3.3V, Powered by the edge connector of micro:bit:
- Extend all of GPIO ports (P0~P16, P19~P20).
- Beneath each I/O port, there are pins for VCC and GND. These pins are differentiated by colours, which enable you to connect extension modules. The spread of pins is fully compatible with Octopus series of products.
- With a voltage boosting module, you can shift the working voltage of P8, P9, P11~P16 between 3.3V and 5V through the voltage switch.
- Lead out serial port, I2C port and SPI port, among which I2C can connect 3 channels of I2C devices and SPI can connect 2 channels of SPI devices.
- Available for direct serial port communication between two breakout boards.