OKdo Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Model B Starter Kit This exclusive 8-piece Raspberry Pi 4 starter kit from OKdo includes everything you need (it really does) to get going in the world of Raspberry Pi– from all the hardware in a single box, to access to an online step-by-step guide as well as projects to get up and running faster than ever, effortlessly. More
Total: £110.52 incl. VAT
OKdo Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Model B Starter Kit This exclusive 8-piece Raspberry Pi 4 starter kit from OKdo includes everything you need (it really does) to get going in the world of Raspberry Pi– from all the hardware in a single box, to access to an online step-by-step guide as well as projects to get up and running faster than ever, effortlessly.
Each kit contains the best performing Raspberry Pi 4 Model B board along with a reliable power supply, 2 X micro HDMI cables for dual display, SD Card Reader and a 32GB micro SD card with NOOBS operating system preloaded. As well as 3 x heat sinks and a unique aluminium case with inbuilt fan for better thermal management. With all of the most current components on the market included in this Raspberry Pi 4 kit, it’s perfect for anyone interested in electronics at any level of experience, even beginners.
What’s exactly in the kit?
• Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB board.
• 5.1v Power supply with 4 x interchangeable mains adaptors.
• USB to USB-C cable with in-line switch.
• 2 x Micro HDMI to HDMI cables.
• SanDisk 3D Gen3 X3 256Gb 2-Plane NAND Flash Die for 32GB MicroSD Card. (with NOOBS 3.1.1 preloaded)
• SD card reader.
• 3 x Heat sinks.
• Aluminium Raspberry Pi case with an integrated fan.
If that’s not enough…
OKdo also provides handy ‘get started- guides’ and ‘get inspired- projects’ to ensure you achieve the most out of your brand new Pi board, visit the site. ( http://www.okdo.com/getstarted )
Raspberry Pi’s are compact computer boards roughly the size of a credit card, offering endless opportunity. The Pi was first designed to be a user-friendly alternative to more complicated computer boards but giving the same high specification output, allowing for the customer to do whatever they want with it. Whether you’re planning on introducing programming to children, or an engineer looking to make a complex-controlled system, simply plug into a monitor, keyboard, mouse and power supply and you’re ready to go.
The Raspberry Pi 4 is uniquely designed with high specifications to allow the product to carry out multiple tasks for increased usability:
• Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 Processor Quad-core A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
• Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0WiFi: 2.4GHz/5.0GHz IEEE 802.11ac
• Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet
• USB: 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports
• Connection: 40-pin GPIO Header
• HDMI: 2 x micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
• Video: 2-lane MIPI DSI display port, 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
• Audio: 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
• Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode), H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode. OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics.
• Storage: microSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
• Input power: 5v DC via USB-C Connector (min 3A), 5v DC via GPIO header. POE enabled (PoE HAT required)
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
This slick protective case made from aluminium includes 3 heat sinks and an integrated fan to ensure the Pi 4 stays cool and runs at maximum efficiency. Cut-outs are made on the case for the dual micro HDMI, Audio/Video, USB and Ethernet ports, as well as the USB-C power connector and access to the MicroSD card.
You won’t be able to forget about this kit… With 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM built on-board and a 32GB MicroSD card also included, this kit ensures speed and versatility. The 32GB card included meets the SD 5.1 Standard and has an R/W performance: up to 100/25MB/s.
What’s the difference between to the Raspberry Pi 3b+ and the Pi 4 model b?
Raspberry pi 4 is the newest model of the raspberry pi series. Raspberry Pi 4 takes Pi to another level, with a performance that’s good enough to use in a pinch as a desktop PC, plus the ability to output 4K video at 60 Hz or power dual monitors. New features include:
• A faster processor and GPU,
• More and faster RAM,
• The addition of 3 x USB ports,
• Dual Micro HDMI ports instead of a single HDMI connection and support for 4K output,
• A higher bus speed that enables USB 3 support also allows the on-board Ethernet port to support true Gigabit connections (125 MB/s)
Where can I learn how to build my Pi?
The OKdo website has all you need to help set up your Raspberry Pi kit, the website also offers inspirational projects that will provide you with innovative ideas.
Please select an option to see content specific to your location and shop online.