The Classic Makey Makey is a STEM educational kit for students aged 8 y.o. and over that makes learning programming easy and fun. The kit includes the Makey Makey circuit boards, alligator clips and connector wires that let you turn everyday objects like bananas into touchpads. The kit is perfect for beginners – no programming experience is needed, and the setup takes seconds. The kit allows students to make their own game controllers, musical instruments, and countless inventions.
|INPUTS FRONT||• 6 resistive touchpad/alligator clip-thru connectors (default mapped to arrow keys, space bar, and mouse click; can be reassigned)
• 1 resistive touchpad with 5 alligator clip-thru connectors to earth (ground)
|INPUTS/OUTPUTS BACK||• 6-pin key input header (mapped to W, A, S, D, F, G keys)
• 6-pin mouse click/scroll input header (mapped to up, down, left, right,
• right-click, left-click)
• 5 pin expansion/output header (key press/4.7V, mouse click/4.7V, 2 x GND, 5V)
|POWER||• USB 5V DC
• Mini-B USB jack on-board (No external power necessary if connected by USB to computer)
|WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS||• PCB: 3.69 in x 1.9 in (9.37 cm x 4.8 cm)
• Standard Education Box: 0.5lbs (8 oz) (0.23 kg) 4.8 in x 3 in x 2 in (12.19 cm x 7.62 cm x 5.08 cm)
• Mac OS (MacBook laptops, Apple iMac desktop PCs)
• iPads and iPhones running iOS 13.0+ (with a USB-to-Lightning adaptor)
• Linux (Ubuntu, etc.)
Please select an option to see content specific to your location and shop online.