The Elecfreaks Smart Home Kit is the perfect kit for students and hobbyists, allowing them to build smart home projects using the BBC micro:bit board. The kit includes multiple elements such as a temperature sensor, sound sensor, crash sensor, servo, and motor, enabling you to create limitless creative electronic projects.
Note: Please note that the BBC micro:bit board is not included.
What’s included in this Smart Home Kit?
- 3V sensor:bit x1
- OLED Screen x1
- Crash E-Blocks x1
- TMP36 temperature sensor E-Blocks x1
- Rainbow LED E-Blocks x1
- Simulation noise sensor E-Blocks
- Light sensor E-Blocks x1
- Soil moisture sensor E-Blocks x1
- Relay E-Blocks x1
- DC motor E-Blocks x1
- 180° servo E-Blocks x1
- Submersible pump E-Blocks x1
- Screwdriver x1
- USB Cable x1
- Crystal Battery Box x1
- Smart home kit manual book x1
Key benefits of the Smart Home Kit for the micro:bit:
- This Smart Home Kit for the micro:bit is perfect for building amazing projects like a smart fan, a voice-activated light, a water level detector for your fish tank or auto windows.
- Smart home makes life more practical, and playing with it and customising it to suit your needs makes it even more interesting.
- Graphical Programming Languages – the kit is compatible with graphical Makecode programming.
- Children can use easy to understand programming methods to achieve what they want, supporting their interest in programming!
Key features of the Smart Home Kit for the micro:bit:
- Extend most IO ports by GVS terminal.
- Independently lead out IIC interface. Enable to plug in IIC components like OLED, BME280, etc.
- Integrated buzzer and audio jack.
- Supports building blocks interface.
- Mark out each IO port with silk printing.