Looking for ways to revolutionise agriculture with precision agriculture technology? Watch our agri-tech webinar to discover how IoT in agriculture can help automate and transform traditional farming practices with OKdo and Arduino PRO technologies.
Learn how high-performing single-board computers and microcontrollers can help improve efficiency, support data collection, remote monitoring and management, crop optimisation and automation of other crucial processes in our webinar below.
We at OKdo are passionate about tech and always aim to be the first to learn all the latest trends in the industry. If you’re excited to discover some insights & news on technologies you can use to automate agriculture and the role of single-board computers and IoT in agriculture, as well as to learn how we can help scale up business with our best-in-class hardware and software solutions, read on!
Meet the Speakers
For this webinar, we were thrilled to have Richard Curtin, the Co-Founder & CTO at OKdo, Andrea Richetta, Head of Customer Success at Arduino, and Robert Woods, Director at Agribusiness, speak about the latest news and tech for smart farming and precise automation.
Missed the webinar? Watch the recording on-demand
Haven’t had the chance to watch our webinar live, or didn’t know we were running one? We’ve got you covered. Watch the webinar recording to catch up with the latest agri-tech news and trends and discover how smart technologies can help you transform smart agriculture using IoT.
Webinar Slide Deck
Curious to take a closer look at the insights & trends presented at the webinar? Here’s the webinar slide deck:
Unleash the power of single board computing in smart farming
How can SBCs be used in agricultural automation?
- Data collection: SBCs collect data on environmental factors for precision farming decisions like irrigation and fertilisation.
- Monitoring: SBCs enable remote monitoring of crop health, disease, and pest detection for early corrective action, diagnostics, and software updates.
- Remote management: SBCs facilitate automated farming processes, including remote management, diagnostics, software updates, and troubleshooting without on-site technicians.
- Crop optimisation: SBCs optimise crop growth by adjusting temperature and humidity in greenhouses to create the ideal growing environment for specific crops.
- Automation: SBCs automate farm processes like irrigation, fertilisation, and pest control, reducing manual labour, increasing efficiency, and lowering error risks.
What makes SBCs the right choice for automated farming?
- Time to market: SBCs accelerate project implementation with established HW/SW baselines and pre-certifications for CE/FCC, supporting faster go-to-market strategies.
- Performance vs cost: SBCs offer the best performance at the lowest price points by aggregating global volumes.
- Engineering efficiencies: SBCs provide tested HW & SW for easy integration into end applications, allowing engineers and developers to quickly change the core platform to greater efficiency.
- Ecosystem: SBCs enable application scaling and expansion through an ecosystem of HATs, shields, and carrier boards.
- Supply chain optimisation: OKdo’s SBC BOM’s supply chain is cost-optimised, includes second source components, and provides global manufacturing solutions to meet customer needs while mitigating global economic uncertainty/challenges.
- Scalability: SBCs offer a path to Compute Modules (CM) or System on Modules (SoM), enabling cost and performance optimisation of the application as volume grows. The next step would be to design directly on the Silicon vendor’s System on Chip (SoC) for further scalability.
- Webinar Recording on Youtube
- The ROCK SBC Shop on OKdo
- Learn more about Smart Agriculture solutions from OKdo
- Learn more about 5 smart farming technologies transforming agriculture (blog)
- Get in touch with us
Let’s Work Together to Build the Future
Fill in the short form below and one of our expert team will be in touch to guide you to the right products & services for your current or upcoming project.
With a blend of expert technical knowledge and commercial partnerships alongside innovative design & manufacturing capabilities, together we can achieve great things.